Thursday, March 09, 2017

Tolo


Phew only just able to make a card for Mo's Dream Team, did have to wait till the glossy accents raindrops dried before photo

The papers are Echo Park not sure of the name they were loose in my 6inch patterned paper. The sketch is sort of Mojo Monday but the sentiment circle should be farther up towards the middle of the card but I didn't like it there.

The sweet image is from Mo called Tolo, she was already in my printed but not coloured pile and I thought it was time I used her. The lacey border is doing my favourite trick using MFT crochet border where I snip in between scallops so I can manipulate the border to fit my circle.

Flowers are my Lavish Branch and some flowers from Memory Box and not a bit of ribbon in sight.

I had a lovely time with my brother catching up, the journey made itself known yesterday so I had a quiet day.


6 comments:

Mummylade said...

It's a lovely trick to get the border to fit. The result is stunning!

Pat said...

What a sweet image Debby and I love this MM image and the pretty flowers and leaves are perfect with it. The butterflies and clouds papers work beautifully too. x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors you used and that sweet image.

Juls said...

Eeeeeek so so gorgeous xx

scrappymo! said...

This is wo beautiful. The shaped image, the dies you chose and the pretty card design...all so beautiful!