Wednesday, March 29, 2017

House Mouse

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Use More Than One Die Cut/Punch  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Anything Goes  

This week we are showcasing Stampendous Products this week. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


Yes I'm still making Clean and Cute (simple) if someone can give me a few good hours a day that would be most helpful!

But back to my card I've used Stampendous Friends Wishes, to be honest it was the words that made this stamp set fall in my basket/cart. House Mouse and myself don't always see eye to eye when it comes to making layered images. I thought I would give it another go but to be honest I only layered his feet and the whole body so fingers crossed it fits into a standard postal slot.

Before layering I cut the image with My Favourite Things Cloud Edges  and some more on white card. Once the clouds were layered to suit me I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. I then used them on piece of white card and using a Inkylicious brush and Simon Says Stamp Island Blue inkpad I made the blue sky. The stuck the clouds and sky together.

To finish I used Simon Says Stamp Celebration Time dies to make my balloons which were cut from scraps left over from the card kits. Do love that heart balloon. The twine is Doodlebug which comes in various colours.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in


12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Loving your dimension layering Debby it looks amazing.
This is so cute, the balloons are perfect xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love that you used a House Mouse :-D he is so super cute and I love how you layered him too, he looks so cute and chubby ❤️

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

What a sweet House Mouse image Debby and I love your clouds and sky with the balloons floating, and the added baker's twine strings work really well. The stitched edges give a lovely clean finish to the card. x

Lin said...

What a little cutie, made me smile, seeing him! And I love that you added twine to the balloons, so fun!

Sarah said...

Awww this is adorable Debby xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card that little mouse is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Sandra H said...

Awww Debbie such a sweet image l love the design of your card x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the twine for balloon strings, Debby! This card is TOO cute! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Juls said...

Just gorgeous xx

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful CAS card!

Mary Strauser said...

Hi Debbie, I love housemouse stamps and this is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Mary