Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Glitter and Diamonds


A bit of cheating with the new challenge on Everybody Art Challenge of Diamonds and Glitter.

My bit of glitter is the glittter card that I used to die cut some snowflakes, well they are actually from the Penny Black Snowy die because I hadn't put it away and it was on my desk.

The diamonds are some self adhesive clear gems so that ticked that box. My image is from Saturated Canary, one that I brought before Krista closed her shop.

The papers are Echo Park and my sentiment which is straight but I straighten my card slightly using a photo editing programme and for some reason it made it slightly crooked. Its an old Simon Says Stamp one.

A bit of flower soft and fun flock for her boots and hats and she is done.

Do pop over to the challenge to check out the team, meanwhile I'm off to Kidderminster to see my brother in his new home.

5 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous l.. love the DP you chose, it goes so perfectly with the image xx

Pat said...

A really cute SC image Debby and I love your snowflake paper and the pretty glitter card snowflakes and gems, then the flowersoft round the hat and boots are great finishing touches. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful
Faith
x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your creation as always x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card Debby xx