Saturday, March 04, 2017

Bunny with Easter Bonnet


Its bright and cheerful on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and since I love bright and cheerful paper it was more of a case of choosing which one.

I'm using Echo Park papers and another old Penny Black Saturday bunny stamp that I don't use that often even for Easter. Those flowers in her hat are a bit awkward and I've just noticed I meant to dot the red flowers with a white pen must do that before I give it away.

My favourite frame is the Floral Oval which I cut out the centre and since my bunny is quite a large image I just punched out some Kars Butterflies. A nice bright yellow ribbon to finish.

Do pop over to the challenge and hope you can join us this month.


I kept meaning to show off what I brought for my Hubby for Christmas, I got extra brownie points for buying this. But as you can see that today is the perfect day to show it. Sarah a craft friend makes them you can find her on Facebook with her Fluff's Creations.

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby your card is gorgeous I love the cute bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

That bunny is so cute and I love the layout and bright colours.
A fab pressie for your hubby too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute bunny and a lovely pressie

Pat said...

A fabulous card Debby and I love your cute beautifully coloured Easter bunny in the wonderful floral die cut frame, and then the pretty bright background papers, and finished perfectly with the delightful butterflies and ribbon. x

Pat said...

Sorry, I forgot to say I love the present you gave your husband, a wonderful plaque to celebrate you as a couple. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the Bunny and the papers you used.
Love the Frame, lovely colour, I have just made similar for a friends 50th Anniversary, it will be blogged after they have had it. LOL.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

Love this bright and cheery card Debby. What a lovely surprise for your Hubby, no wonder you got extra brownie points, such a thoughtful gift. Happy Anniversary xx

CaroleAnn said...

Love your card - just beautiful - pops right out from the card front!!!

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful Easter card and wonderful plaque for your home!