Saturday, March 11, 2017

Birthday Mouse


A bit late but I had to do something to this card before it landed in the bin which is why the camera has picked up a bit of crumpling paper.

Can't believe a bit of pink card round the main image mat made all the difference. The sketch is from this week Freshly Made Sketch #278 and should of been an easy card to make!

The patterned paper is from Echo Park and the Mouse is from a clear set called Party Friends. The sentiments are from an Stampin Up clear set.

I'm still recovery from a busy week and ploughed into a normal end of the week with Slimming World, visit to my Sister to see Mason and Swimming on Friday. Today I'm off to a family teaparty and creeping high over the horizon I have a Scrapbook Retreat that I need to pack for and I'm not talking clothes!

10 comments:

Eva said...

Dear Debby! I'm your fan! Can't stop watching your cards! They are a great inspiration for me. Thanks for sharing. I think you are one of the most active Card Makers I know!
Eva from Austria

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. Love that adorable mouse image and the pink mats look really good here.
Great fonts on that sentiment stamp.

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card that mouse is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

How cute?! Love the cas design and pretty paper
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

great papers, love this layout
Hugs Kelly x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet cas cards

Craftychris said...

Such a cute image and a gorgeous card! Fab design paper too. xxx

Pat said...

How adorable is that sweet little mouse Debby and the background paper works beautifully with the added pink mats. I hope you've enjoyed the family tea party. x

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Debby! Love that sweet image and your CAS design is fabulous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo