Thursday, March 28, 2019

Time for Coffee


I was at a Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Retreat at the weekend and it took till yesterday to make a card and I kept it very simple.

The papers are Carta Bella I think and of course my image is from Mo Manning called Coffee.

I have sort of used a Mojo Monday sketch but changed the the main image to a rectangle using Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles.

The flowers are a die I acquired with no name which is shame love to be able to tell you whose they are.

The sentiment is from Simon say Stamp but the tag was made using a Paper Piazza stencil that you draw round. This is what happens when you have to move things around to fit a large Gemini in your craft room, all kind of things turn up.


8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely image, fab layout and papers

Stamps and Paper said...

Just love the image on your card Debby lovely design too

Anne

Pat said...

This is another lovely image by Mo and you have coloured it beautifully Debby and the papers are great with it as are the pretty flowers, and I love the rounded square shape to the tag with the sweet little twine bow to finish. x

Jackie said...

Beautiful image and excellent coloring - her hair in particular is gorgeous!!!! TFS!!!

Chrissy said...

FABulous image and colouring Debby and love your card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby, I love the image and your pretty papers, Kate x

Cheryl W said...

Fun card, with a pretty combination of papers, too. I like that little tag. I have some small tag dies, and I use them all the time.

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Debby, love that image and the papers are scrummy xx