Sunday, March 17, 2019

100% Boy


I made this layout at the last Scrap Cafe crop but I just needed to cut the 100% Boy to finish. My layout was inspired by one of Pinterest.

The papers are My Minds Eye but perfect for my nephew's shirt, can't believe how much he as changed especially in the last few years.

The stars are cut from either MFT or Spellbinders dies and the large arrow was draw round one that I had and cut out.

Need to get my some sketches sorted out for my layouts next week at Scrap Cafe Retreat, this time we are staying both nights, it didn't work out well last time only staying one night.

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, great layout

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely photograph Debby and a lovely page you've created

Anne

Pat said...

A great photo and a super layout Debby. I love the hounds tooth pattern and the colours are perfect. x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout, gorgeous papers and colours
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and he sure is handsome your page is lovely x

Cheryl W said...

Your layout is so great! I love the little tie image and the buttons. Actually, I love ALL of it!