Saturday, March 16, 2019

North Pole Penguin


I had this little MFT Sweet Holiday Penguin coloured up ready to make a card but when it came to making it could I find the stamp set which had the dies on a magnetic sheet on the back, so I had to carefully cut round him leaving a white border. Even more annoying I wanted to use my Gemini to see how I could get it to work.

For quicknest I used the Doodlebug Christmas Town which as the sheet of Christmas houses. In front I used Simon says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills and I used this fabulous signpost stamp from their Christmas Cheer stamp set which was in one of their monthly card kits. Sentiment was in the same set.

I think that signpost may be used quite a bit for my Christmas cards this year, after all I didn't use it much last year.

7 comments:

Pat said...

What a sweet image Debby and the signpost is perfect with the pretty dp and snowy slopes. A gorgeous Christmas card. x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so cute Debby, it's a lovely card and I love the fabulous paper, Kate x

JoAnn said...

Your card is so cute. Love that adorable penguin and the sign post. The background paper is perfect. TFS

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute!
Wendy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have this set of penguins, so cute, love the North Pole sigh

Sandra H said...

So cute just love your image and the background paper xx

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so cute! Love that little penguin and the signpost. I can see why you want to use it for quite a few of your cards this year.