Tuesday, March 12, 2019

James and Present


I found this chap hidden in my drafts, just as well as I haven't done much cardmaking lately, but I have earmarked tomorrow for it, today I need to colour some images

So this little bear is called James and is from LOTV, he is a digi not sure if he is still available as a stamp. I have not idea about the details since its a while since I made him.

The snowflakes are possible Simon says Stamp Stitched Snowflakes or they are Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes cut out of glitter card. My mixture of flowersoft and fun flock for the hat.

Sorry I can't remember the sentiment but in my head it was to say an old sentiment set from LOTV but I could be completely wrong. A flat bow to finish so it fits in normal post.

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful card, love the Teddy.
Faith
x

Pat said...

James is so cute and that ribbon, matted layer and sentiment all in red really pop Debby, and the blue snowflake background and glittery snowflakes complement one another perfectly. x

JoAnn said...

Love your card. James is so cute with his present. Love the blue and red color combo. TFS

cuilliesocks said...

Such an adorable card Debby, I love James the Bear, and your design and colours are fabulous, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Love James the Bear, he looks fab.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

I always love the red/teal color combo, and your little bear is so cute. He looks soft and cuddly--I wouldn't mind giving him a hug!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the colour combo and sweet James.