Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Christmas Cards


They've increased my pain meds and even with anti sickness tablets I was still being ill so I didn't spend a lot of time in my craftroom. Hopefully I will get in there after I've got my ipad repaired tomorrow especially as I reverted back to my old dose.

So I found this post in my drafts some cards made up with some left overs. The first one is the bauble from Simon says Stamp called Ornate Ornaments . Finished of with the fab Believe die and matching stamp set.

Papers could be anyone's  just using some left over strips.



I had this Outline Snowflake left over and I wanted to use it so I added to a piece of card the same colour and stamped the sentiment from Yuletide Holiday, with WOW Bright White Opagne embossing powder.


I had planned to use this Snowflake Tag die for my tags, never mind will use it this year and well in advance. I added the Rina Snowflake to give it a bit more interest and I cut the centre circle out of the tag die and fussy cut round it. I stuck one stem down and folded it to make a card and once again I used a sentiment from Yuletide Holiday.


5 comments:

Pat said...

Two brilliant Christmas cards Debby and using up bits of your pretty papers which is always good. The pink bauble and large die cut sentiment work so well on the first, and the beautiful blue with the white outline bauble and white embossed sentiment with the sweet little star is great too. I adore the star shaped tag, and a good one to put on all your gifts this coming year. So sorry the increased dose of meds is making you sick, and hope it gets sorted and cutting back the dose in the meantime sounds like the way to go. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hioe you are feeling better now. Two pretty cards and a lovely tag. What a great idea to use a snowflake die

JoAnn said...

Lovely cards.

Sarah said...

Super cards Debby and I love the tag. Hope you are soon feeling better on your meds xx

Cheryl W said...

All your creations today are just wonderful! I especially love the slim strip of striped paper you added to the first card. It adds just the right bit of contrast. Your so good at adding those little extras that really set your cards apart.