Thursday, March 14, 2019

Feed the birds


Sorry for the late posting, better late than never and it would be a shame not posting my card earmarked for today.

I've used Mo's Feed the Birds and I've used some Echo Park Autumn papers. Pretty sure I've used the Splitcoast Sketch 739

It looks fairly busy but it wasn't really the fence and scallop border are old MFT die and the flowers are again MFT but more recent. The clouds are Puffy Clouds from Memory Box.

The sentiment is a Simon says Stamp on but the oval scallop is a punch from Stampin Up but I think that may have retired too.

8 comments:

Pat said...

This is a totally gorgeous card Debby, a great MM image beautifully layered and coloured, and love the dp's and flowers which are so pretty, and the extra die cuts with the fence, tufty grass and clouds all add to the wonderful finished look. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I don't think it's too busy, I think it's perfect!
Faith
x

coops said...

So stunning Debby.I love your colours and the image is adorable.xx

Lorraine said...

he looks adorable and I love the pretty papers and dies.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful layout/design. I love your little details like those puffy clouds, made puffier by your special technique of giving them more dimension.

Sandra H said...

So creative lovely image and great design too so beautiful x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Not too busy at all, another very Debby card. I love the mix of colours and cute image, gorgeous

Sarah said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby, love the papers very much and your design is perfect...not busy!! xx