Saturday, March 30, 2019

An Owl Birthday


I'm pretty sure there was a sketch involved but I made this card a few weeks ago and I can't work out whose it was.

Of course my little owl is from My Favourite Things called Warm and Feathered Hugs and I did indeed buy the dies too.

My Owl is encircled with Simon says Stamp Stitched Circles and the sentiment is again a Simon says Stamp It's no Secret. Now the papers I'm pretty sure they are Doodlebug French Kiss.

To decorate I used the leaves from Simon says Stamp Circle of Leaves, the trio of heart are also Simon says Stamp but their Small Heart Doily, the first two hearts are from the smaller heart in the die set. The third and other hearts are from Holiday Shapes.

I had a great time at the retreat last weekend, tiring but fun. I made 11 scrap pages and yes I do count a double layout as two. Some worked out well, some was to record a memory and some I could've done better. Now I need to get back to my craftroom and start making loads of cards to fill up my drafts again.

11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby and such a sweet owl image...love the hearts

Anne

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful card. Greetings Marja

Pat said...

I adore your sweet owl Debby and the leaves and hearts are the perfect accompaniment, and love the papers. Altogether a beautiful card and glad you enjoyed your scrapping last weekend too. x

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love the cute owl. The leaves and hearts are great embellishments.

cuilliesocks said...

Just adorable Debby, beautifully designed and coloured card, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and so cute Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a cute owl. Lovely design and the colours are so pretty xx

Cheryl W said...

Your owl is adorable. Love the addition of the hearts and leafy stems. You always seem to choose just the right embellishments!

Pop's Cards said...

This is so cute, I am loving these little owls that you are sharing, super cute, hugs Pops x

Carol L said...

I'm loving all those hearts, and they're even in the clouds! Such a cute and fun card - adorable!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!