Thursday, March 07, 2019

Easter Greetings


Sorry I've been missing, having a cold bug that is doing the rounds and some furniture shopping means card making is taking second place at the mo. Hopefully back to normal although the doctors have changed my meds which gave me a bit of hic-cup yesterday.

Luckily I've a couple of Mo's cards waiting in my drafts this was is called Easter Greetings  and even better I can cheat with the colouring with a white rabbit costume.

I got out my favourite dies, like the Spellbinder Floral Oval with the La La Land Filigree Corners. Not sure if they are made now. The sentiment is an old LOTV stamp.

The flowers are some I got from Pink Frog at the Make It Show, it was part of the offer when ordering the Gemini which I still haven't had chance to play with yet.

Hoping to get some card making done over the weekend not even made a Christmas card for a fortnight either.

10 comments:

Greta said...

Oh wow--such a darling card! Love all the layers!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I hoped you weren’t poorly as you have been MIA. This is super cute, lovely colour combo x

Pat said...

This is such a cute image by Mo and I love the dimension you have given it. That floral oval is one of my favourites too, and the the pretty flowers and corners look great over that eclectic mix of papers which really complement the colouring in the image. x

JoAnn said...

Love your darling card with that cute image. Your coloring and papers are perfect, as always. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card and fun too.
Hope your health improves soon Debby.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

So adorable and so sweet Debby..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby and such a sweet stamp. Hope you are feeling better soon
Lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card. That image is so cute. Love the flowers and fancy corner die-cuts, too.

Sandra H said...

This card is just so gorgeous x

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!