Saturday, March 09, 2019

For Tim


I made this card a few weeks ago while it waited to be sent. I've used the image from Dr Digi called Mr Hoppy. I actually cut round the image to leave a white border since I knew I would be putting on pattern paper and the white edge helps it stand out.

I think the grass die and fence are both old MFT dies, the clouds are Memory Box Puffy Clouds and the sentiment is Simon says Stamps  also the stitched banner die.

No idea who makes the pattern paper since they are both scraps. Nearly forgot a bit of glossy accents to make the lens in his glasses.

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant card Debby love the expression on the hopper

Anne

Pat said...

This is a fun Dr Digi image Debby and love the background papers and the die cut fence, grass, clouds and sentiment banner really add to its charm. x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card this is!! Such a great scene xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What an absolute hoot! I did have a laugh out loud when I saw it, GREAT fun card Debby.
Faith
x

Cheryl W said...

What a fun image - makes me want to try one of those bouncy balls again.

Colinda said...

Such a cool card, beautiful coloured and great scene!!
Hihihi, looks likes he's having a lot of fun!!
Have a nice evening,

Colinda