Friday, March 08, 2019

Fresh Bloom


Have you seen the latest release from Simon Says Stamp, its called Fresh Bloom. I was lucky enough to be sent OutLine Floral Cross and you know I love all white cards.

I wanted the cross to stand out, so I cut the image three times I kept one outline but the rest I discarded except for the cross which I stuck together and then I cut it again with the Tim Holtz Woodgrain Texture Card for the final finish.

I cute my oval frame with Simon says Stamps Stitched Ovals and I used their Stitched Banners for the gold embossed words from Simon says Stamp Moments of Grace.

To distract the end of the banner I added the leaves from Simon says Stamps Forget Me Knot Flowers and the flowers are their Hydrangea Petal dies


11 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful white on white card Debby

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

I LOVE this card!!!

Pauline said...

Debby, this is stunning! Love the all white, so elegant!

Pat said...

This is stunning in WOW Debby, and the woodgrain texture on the cross makes it stand out beautifully against its flourish background and I love the way you have framed it and added the pretty flowers and leaves, and a delightful sentiment too. x

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous white on white card. Love the cross in the woodgrain paper.

Sandra H said...

This card is just so gorgeous x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Debby, such an elegant and very beautiful card.
Faith
x

Sharon said...

Stunning. Eloquent.

Barb from NJ said...

Absolutely beautiful card, and especially love the wood grain on the cross.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful! I love the understated elegance of all-white cards, too.

Betty McAlister said...

Beautiful Debby. I too like the woodgrain cross. Making an oval frame rather than just an oval is a lovely idea too. x