Friday, February 24, 2017

Charlotte Cal Completed


Here it is my Charlotte Cal with the bobble border, it would fit a single bed no problem but it would be no good on a double bed, Hubby and I would be fighting over who got the most.

Now I have several small balls of wool that won't be any good for anything half decent so I've made little squares. The first couple of rows is a pattern that I added another three of my own making but they don't lay flat and I don't plan to block them. Hope when I join them together eventually it will help to stretch them a bit.



14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful bed cover Debby and looks lovely on your bed

Anne

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours, really stunning
Jane

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow that is beautiful

Crafting Queen said...

Wow,love it!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning work Debby, such gorgeous colours and a beautiful design, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS work with beautiful colour combination.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This is wonderful crochet work Debby and I love the large sized squares and the interesting pattern of them, such a pretty combination of colours too. x

Mummylade said...

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic!!

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Debby - it must have taken you so long. Gorgeous colours and design.
It has been so long since I have visited blog land and am really enjoying having a catch up.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sharon. x

Fikreta said...

oh wow!
thats so pretty!
hugs , Fiki
My Little Shop-Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Deborah said...

Wow this is gorgeous.
Deborah A

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh that's a gorgeous blanket Debby, love all your different colours :)

Cheryl W. said...

What a lovely blanket. You do such wonderful stitch work!

XxJULESxX said...

wow multi talented! it's beautiful