Sunday, September 03, 2017

Tag


So finally Stamptember has arrived so I hope you're following Simon Says Stamp on FB and their Blog to join in all the fun. I was very lucky to receive a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Artsy Shapes.

Now I'm going to honest they really not my type of stamp I don't do journalling books which I would imagine they would work great but what I did like was the line stamp which would work for journalling on Scrapbooking pages and love the date which again for scrapbooking.

The tag I made was using the Simon Says Stamp Dress Up Tags dies this also comes with me every time I go to a crop. I used the recent colours released Oxides Salty Sea, Picked Raspberry and Antique Linen.

Now you could stamp the Artsy shapes first and mask them before blended but I'm far too lazy to do that so I stamped them on white card and cut them out. I used a Distress Pen Pumice Stone round the edges to hide my rubbish cutting.

Mmmmm I think I could use these Artsy shapes a lot after all.x

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debby is your tag l love the colours too! x

Pat said...

A really pretty tag Debby and love the oxide ink colours you have used and these stamps have worked well here. x

Deanna said...

Lovely tag! I love it! We can tied up in what something is 'for' and it's great to see it used wonderfully in other projects! Great job!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

VERY creative Debby, love the tag.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A lovely tag Debby
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh love those colours!

XxJULESxX said...

wow fabulous!