Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Pop it Up

wed-newchallenge-header


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the CAS Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Pop It Up

You can make a pop up card or use 3D foam to pop up elements on your project. We will be looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme 

We are showcasing Lawn Fawn Products this week! You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge but if you have some we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I nearly panicked when I saw Pop Up for a challenge I kept thinking of those complicated cards that need your brain in gear to make. I then double checked and read the rest of the information and you can used 3d foam to pop up you image and I sighed with relief.

But has a DT member I thought I would push the boat out a little by making an Easel card well it pops up!

I had brought this Belated Birthday stamp and die set a while ago when I realised I was permanently late for Birthdays cards at the moment. I had planned to use the words with other stamp sets I have but when this challenge came up to showcase Lawn Fawn I thought why not use the Turtles/Tortoises


I used Lawn Fawn Lets Polka in Meadow for my sky and grass also there's dotty pink in the pack too.
My Border is again Lawn Fawn this time its the Valentine Border die.

With green pattern paper I used Simon Says Stamp Slopes and Hills and their Stitched Banners for my sentiments.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the little turtles. perfect for a belated birthday, and the papers and easel design are perfect :-)

your write up really made me laugh ;-) haha

luv
Lols x x x

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet card Debby. Those tortoises are so seriously cute xx

Virginia L. said...

Way to tackle the challenge! This is absolutely darling, Debby!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! It's so cute xxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is simply adorable! Jo x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and those tortoises are really cute

Anne

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, super cute!
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, so cute
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Debby and love the tortoises..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Love those cute tortoises Debby...such a lovely card xx

Pat said...

I adore your cute tortoises Debby and the pretty papers work beautifully to make the background scene, the perfect belated birthday card. x

Cheryl W. said...

So cute! Love those turtles.

Wanda Cullen said...

Debby, your trio of turtles are so adorable! What a fun easel card!

José said...

Lovely easelcard Debby, love the turtles.