Friday, September 08, 2017

Latest Crochet Update


I've started a masculine Ross Poldark from Catherine Bligh, Stylecraft have used this pattern as a cal but I had already downloaded the pattern although their video did help with a tricky bit.

I'm making it for a special guy hope he likes it. The Lost in Time Shawl is still a work in progress but I have another Scheepjes Whirl to make another or a different pattern.

My DD has now informed me a dear friend who had been trying for a baby as now been successful and it means another a baby blanket. I think they are going to find out the sex so will wait to hear what colours I will need. I think I will do another Rainbow Ripple Blanket with a comforter too.

3 comments:

Pat said...

What a fabulous design Debby and love the colours and a masculine make this time. The patterns you have been doing lately look quite complicated but you must work quite fast as you seem to motor through all your projects. Lucky babies who have received your beautiful blankets. x

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Debby, this is gorgeous, bet that pattern takes lots of concentration!

XxJULESxX said...

This is lovely Debby wish I could do it!