Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Polar Bears

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Pop It Up Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Anything Goes


We are showcasing Stampendous Products this week! You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge but if you have some we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px




When I first saw the Stampendous Polar Bears, I knew I wanted them to showcase Stampendous but I can see I wasn't alone and the Stamp and Die is out of stock at the moment. If you love and want them too, I would use 'notify me when back in stock' I've used it a few times.

I still have the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter Petite, in was in stock when I made this card but to be honest you could get away with other pads simply changing the bears scarfs.

I made my snowy sky by using Oxides using Broken China and Salty Ocean but first I stamped Simon says Stamp Falling Snow stamp with Versamark and some Simon says Stamp Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder.

I used the Simon Says Stamp Slopes and Hills dies to make snow drifts and I used their Stitched Ovals for my snowy background.  To finish I used the Simon Says Stamp Abby Snowflakes dies, each one was cut twice and layered to make them stand out better. Not forgetting the Memory Box Star of Wonder which also got the layered snowflake treatment.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.

17 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is beautiful Debby, the scene is gorgeous x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely love this Debby, wonderful polar bears and design fabulous frosty colours too, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Debby

Anne

Pat said...

These polar bears are so sweet and love the plaid background and the snowy blue oval behind the bears, and you have finished it beautifully with the stars and snowflakes and the lovely sentiment. x

Sarah said...

Oh my, this is really lovely xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the polar bears and all the fab dies
Lorraine x

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet, magical scene, Debby ... those polar bears are adorable ... and I love the cool frostiness of the blue & white colour combo! Anita :)

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Debby, love those polar bears.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card, adorable image x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and sweet card!!! Great dimension on the bears and their scarfs, and such wonderful snowy sky!! Absolutely LOVE this card!

stampingbowd said...

What a fun card! I love that you used stars and snowflakes on this! I am going to remember that! Precious card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the whole design of this is so cute 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fab image and love how you have put all this together. Lovely papers and glitter snowflakes and stars too.
Faith
x

Swissie said...

Wonderful! I love the "cold" feeling and the dies you used.
Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a fabulous winter scene with these adorable polar bears! Love your card!

Stephanie said...

Debby!! What a gorgeous scene! I love these cutie patootie bears looking at the stars : )

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!