Monday, September 18, 2017

Golden Wedding


You may remember I made a Golden Wedding card using a Mo Manning image but I also may a more traditional Golden Wedding Card.

This time I used the Sizzix Bricked embossing folder and my Hougie Board to make the embossed stripes. Lawn Fawn Valentines Border with a bit of gold ribbon to hide my embossed patterned card's join.

The Ivy is a Creative Expression die and the flowers I think are Honey Pot Stamps using a gold inkpad and gold embossing powder.

The actual word were created on the PC and placed in the Spellbinders Floral Oval.

I've now given them to my friend who asked for them, I'm not keen on making cards for others I'm always scared they won't like them which is why I made two. Then they ask how much again I don't like asking for money so I always ask if they have a favourite charity to put it in their pot. In this case the lady is a doggy person and the RSPCA will benefit.

Had a lovely time at the Baby Shower yesterday, now we have to wait patiently for the arrival.

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Debby l love all that you have done to it x

Borqna said...

Amazing card, Debby!
Please come to participate in our White challenge this week -
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/09/ikesworld-challenges-97-ag-optional.html
Blessings.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A BEAUTIFUL card, you don't have to be scared that people won't like your cards, they asked for one so they KNOW they will like them. They are Always beautiful.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Wedding card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A very elegant card Debby, love the design
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card, Debby. I love your idea of asking for a charitable donation rather than payment for your cards.

Pat said...

This is a beautiful 50th anniversary card Debby and love the gold and white colour combination and the TH brick EF and your embossed lines give a lovely backdrop. x

JoAnn said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous golden anniversary card. Love all the details and the gold embossed flowers are so pretty.