Sunday, September 17, 2017

Child Labour



I found the two layouts I made at the last Bracknell Scrap Cafe Crop, I thought they turned out not too bad. The papers are some old Kaiser ones I have but the colours work for the little chap in my Sister's Garden.


The letters I'm pretty sure are Memory Box, the leaves are MFT and I have a stencil with the large scallops so I fussy cut them out.

The tag in the top layout is Simon Says Stamps but I can't remember who makes the sentiment.

My poor blog is suffering and I really must do better, life is really getting in my way. I finally managed to get into my craft room yesterday making my DT cards for this week. My plan is to make the following weeks asap and maybe have a play with all the new stuff that as arrived in my craft room recently.

Today I'm off to a Baby Shower first though Hubby and me have to shoot off to ASDA for some edible glitter for DD to finish some cupcakes.

We are also waiting for another Carpenter/Handyman to ring me back it with only be the sixth one but this one told me to ring him if I he hasn't got back to us over the weekend fingers crossed everyone.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Two great layouts Debby and such sweet photos. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Get 'em working young ay? LOL Fabulous photos of your busy little one and the pages are wonderful.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant photos, nothing wrong with teaching them young!! Brilliant page layouts
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Ooooh how cute!! x

Borqna said...

Lovely! Bravo - great layouts!
Good luck!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is a cutie and these pics captire the moments so well, fab layouts