Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Heart Tree

wed-newchallenge-header


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Stamp It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Clean And Simple 


We are showcasing CASual Friday Products this week! You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge but if you have some we would love to see them used! The lovely Michele Gross, owner of Cas-ual Fridays very kindly provided the design team with products to use for this challenge and we would like to say a huge thank you! x
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I knew I wanted this Calm and Loving stamp set from CASual-fridays, I think I was more interested in using the heart blossom stamp to make my own background. There are some smaller heart stamp to fill up any spaces I've missed.

I used Oxides to make my background but I did this before I went on my hols and I'm not sure which pink I used and there are a few. I've checked by making a sample and can confirm its Worn Lipstick and Candied Apple.

I then stamped my tree and using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle cut it out and then used the Scallop Border die again by Simon Says Stamp. I used the rectangle dies for the background I made and the two together to make a rectangle.

To finish I used the Simon Says Stamp Best Hugs stamp set for my large hugs and the it will be ok was with the Calm and Loving stamp set.

12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Really pretty card Debby. I thought the background was paper ! You did a fab job xx

Lin said...

Love all the hearts, Debby! Looks sweet with the scallops added!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the whole encouraging theme and the heart tree is so cute! I thought the paper design of the bottom was printed too! that looks fabulous! ❤️

luv
Lols x x x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the design and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

I love all your hearts Debby and the oxide inks give that chalky look and a pretty combination of colours too which looks great here, and the curved scalloped shape adds lots of interest. x

Chrissy said...

So pretty and I love all those tiny hearts Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Debby. I love the added detail of the stitched, scalloped border. xx

Wanda Cullen said...

A card filled with love! Sweet heart tree!

Dawn T said...

so sweet Debby. A very beautiful card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! how lovely.
Faith
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a serene and beautiful card Debby, that could have so many uses! Truly lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! The heart tree looks amazing and I love the way you have used the scalloped border die along the edge, it gives such a beautiful finish! Nice to meet you at Simon Says Stamp and wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊