Sunday, September 24, 2017

Jersey Boys


You will have to forgive my blue Telephone box but I didn't think red would work. It looks a simple layout but it was a pain to matt and layer. It seems my software that prints decent photos make weird sizes so I had to cut down to fit.

It's pretty boring but I wanted to make a record of our day in London. The papers could be My Minds Eye. The camera and phone is MFT dies and the Skyline is Memory Box, the Telephone Box is an odd one I brought from Ally Pally a few years back, I have a post box too. The letters are cut from Story Book cartridge from Cricut.

No more Layouts till I've been to the Retreat next week.

4 comments:

Pat said...

A great layout and photos, and reminder of a lovely day in London Debby. x

Lorraine said...

Your pages look brilliant and it looks like you had a fabulous day out
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

Lovely

Crafting Queen said...

What a great double layout!!!