Sunday, October 21, 2018

Surprise


Only seems right that while I'm on a Scrapbooking weekend at The Scrap Cafe Retreat to post a layout. Still creating my Sister's surprise party layouts but I've sorted out a few kits with 2016 photos.

The papers are a collection pack from Simple Stories and considering Mr Mojo as up left I don't think it turned out too bad.

My buttons and triangle banners are all some really old MFT dies, the buttons I cut three of each and layered them to give a more solid look.




It's scary that it will soon be 2019 and I'm still two years behind.


4 comments:

Pat said...

A super layout Debby and looks as though you have been having a good and productive time as The Scrap Cafe. x

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous page Debbie x

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab page Debby! I got so far behind in my pocket scrapbooking that I think I've officially given up on it :(

Cheryl W. said...

Fun layout. This page makes such a nice remembrance of the party.