Thursday, October 18, 2018

Baby with Giraffe



This was another image that I was thinking of using for a 1st Birthday but wasn't in keeping with the theme, the actual card can't be posted till Tuesday and I will do my best to make sure I post it, certainly was out of my comfort zone.

So I used the fab Echo Park Sweet Baby Boy, really good do with this set to scrapbook but will need the larger size. The Stars are MFT and the scallop border I think could be Lawn Fawn

Nearly forgot the main part of the card the image, its from Mo Manning called Baby with Giraffe. Finally the sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp die sentiment.

It's been a real busy week and this weekend I'm at the Scrap Cafe Retreat although we have to leave early on Sunday to celebrate a very special cute baby's 1st Birthday, trust me the photo's will follow after hearing part of conservations between my Sister and her Daughter!!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

This is such a sweet and lovely image of Mo's Debby and you have coloured and paper pieced it beautifully, and the added stars look great with the pretty papers you have used. Sounds like you have a busy weekend coming up too with your Scrapping and a family celebration...great fun. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday Debby. This is so cute

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby and lovely colours...enjoy your family celebrations

Anne