Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Cute Koala


Plenty of Scrapbooking in my drafts but not many cards which means my Christmas Pile isn't growing and if I keep finding cute images to use instead of Christmas isn't going to help either.

I managed to buy this cute Koala before Lili of the Valley stopped doing digi images which is a shame but I will be back buying their cute stamps though.

I had the die cut of Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop already cut from my fussy poppy now idea why I cut two but it wasn't going to waste.

The butterflies are with the image and since I have to print out a few images to layer I had plenty of them to use. The Circle frame is Simon says Stamp Stitched Circles and I used their Stitched Banners too but the sentiment is one that sits on my desk and I have no idea where it came from.

Finally I have to explain the pearls which were not planned but somehow a dirty mark appeared and needed hiding.

It took me quite a while to get over Retreat and my cardmaking as suffered as a consequences, health wise this is  one year I hope to end. Nothing dramatic but NHS changing their minds what methods to use to deal with pain and having to deal with silly side affects, lets hope they leave well alone now.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet image Debby he makes a lovely card and I love your background

Anne

Christine Dol said...

Oh my this is so sweet Debbie!

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Pat said...

This is such a sweet koala image from LOTV and the quilted backdrop goes beautifully Debby, and love the little butterflies fluttering about the frame and on the sentiment banner too, and don't we all have to hide a blemish with a pearl or two at some time or other...lol. x

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable and I love the quilted background xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sooooooooooo adorable, those tiny butterflies, the background and that wonderful koala - a FABULOUS card Debby.
Faith
x

Cheryl W said...

That background die is so pretty! Love your little koala, too. He looks positively huggable.

Chrissy said...

Absolutely adorable Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Awww, he is adorable. A gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x