Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy Birthday Sis


I'm still scrapbooking 2015 but I have one more wedding one to do and that she be that year done. In fact I need to sort out some more photos and kits ready for the retreat coming up soon.

This layout is using a sketch from Pinterest but using my papers and the fact I didn't quite get the angle right. I used some old MFT Slide dies which have come back in fashion, I remember having to stick pattern paper over the top of white slide die cuts thank goodness for someone inventing die cutting machines and wafer thin dies.

The little hearts and star confetti was made using Simon says Stamp Holiday Shapes on scraps of matching card and randomly stuck on.

3 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty layout! Love those coordinating papers.

Pat said...

This beautiful layout is so bright and pretty Debby and love the way you have placed the mat. x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love the papers that match the photo, perefct hugs Pops x