Thursday, October 25, 2018

Skipping Santa


My Christmas cards are growing far to slowly, Birthdays keep getting in the way but I have used a Mo's Skipping Santa recently.

The snow falling papers were a freebie from the Making Cards magazine seemed a shame not to use it. Not sure where the red and white card came from but I've a sneakily feeling its upside down but that's between you and me.

The snow drifts are made using Simon says Stamp Stitched Slopes and Hills and the lamp post is a Memory Box die, I have an old one with three lamps but I decided I needed one lamp one.

I'm trying to work out the snowflakes I think they could be Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes and yes that is indeed a black peel off.



Mo's Digital Pencil




10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card as always so creative x

Pat said...

This is such a sweet MM Santa image and the pretty blue snowy sky really shows off the die cut snow slopes and the red and white diagonal patterned paper in the background works beautifully too, and the lamp post and the lovely snowflakes are great embellishments. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your snowed in (nearly) snowman and background a fab card Debby.
Faith
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab images and design.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, that santa looks fab dashing through the snow.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this, great scene you created. I have a thing for snowflakes and lamppost dies and this is a fab card. Just catching up and love love love the James card, fab colours and the Halloween pumpkin is v clever.

Sarah said...

What a fun card Debby xx

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card, and amazing background too!

Fikreta said...

beautiful card.

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card! This will definitely help make someone's holiday a little merrier.