Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sun/Shade


So one of my resolutions this year is to Scrapbook more and plan to make a layout a week. That makes 52 layouts so last weekend I managed to make two. I have sorted some photos out and matched papers and cardstock in a baggie so time wasn't wasted trying to match up.
The idea of this layout was one to show how different my two are and to use that sun die from Simon Says Stamps.
I was impress with the photos of my Son sunbathing since it was using the zoom on Hubby's camera and then cropped.
The papers are an old set of Crate Paper,  the fence is MFT die and the grass is from Magnolia. The tall grass is a new die from Memory box supposedly bamboo. Letters cut from the Cricut and some stickers.
So this is layout 1.



18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh Debby, I just love looking at this page!! I feel the warmth as it's so cold and snowy where I am! I love how you've used the dies on your layout! TFS! HUGS :)

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is a stunning layout design. Love slanted semi circle.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layout Debby..love the bamboo and great sun die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous papers you have used on this gorgeous layout.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Well done Debby its really lovely x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl W. said...

Nicely done! Those grasses/plants add so much to your layout.

Diane said...

Fabulous layout Debby I am dreaming of sunny days.

Hugs Diane

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great layout. Sigh. I am so looking forward to stretching out in the sunshine x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning LO Debby, love the gorgeous design & details.

Donna x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Fantastic LO Debby!

Sue said...

This fabulous, such a brilliant design and gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Debbie said...

hi Debby
What a great idea to make a layout a week, i would like to have that as one of my resolutions too.
Last year i did not do anywhere near as much Scrapbooking as the year before, and i missed it. I think your LO is gorgeous. . Debbiex

Shelly said...

Great page Debby, wish the weather was that good now!

Pat said...

A lovely layout Debby, makes me long for summer. That sun die is unusual and the fence. grass and bamboo make good accompaniments. x

Dawn T said...

beautiful LO Debby.

Grenouille Greetings said...

How funny. I could have done with having that sun die for the card I made for tomorrow. Looks lovely in the centre of this fun layout! Hugs, Lesley

scrappymo! said...

Great page...I would be the person hiding under the umbrella! lol

Those leavy pieces are really pretty and look great on this layout.