Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monster Love


I think it was last week the Freshly Made Sketch that I used finished but since I use sketches to inspire me I still decided to use it for my little Valentine monster from the January Kit from Simon Say Stamps. I'll be honest I didn't see the point of him and didn't fancy colouring him. Then I saw a card with him paper pieced and thought he didn't look so bad in fact rather cute.
So thats what I did but I wanted to use googly eyes, now I know where the pot lives in my craftroom but thats now been stripped out completely now, could I find it, no I looked everywhere. So I had to settle for cutting them out. (Of course I've now found where they are and in fact they were under my nose lets hope I remember for next time).
The amazing sentiment comes with it the stamp set in the kit.
Sorry I'm a bit late this morning and a really simple card its almost if I cheated everyone. I did have a successful day at the crop with the 3 single layouts completed and one just needs something to finish it.


31 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Awww he's a cutie and love your CAS design Debby. Susan x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Debby, I love the fun image and brilliant sentiment.
Sue xx

misteejay said...

What a fun card Debby - love your little monster.
Toni xx

Åse-May said...

Hahaha....funny.....:)

susiestacey said...

This brought a smile to my face Debby on this horrid dark morning, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Beryl said...

What a great twist for a Valentines card. Love it.
Beryl xx

Lorraine said...

Aww. he's brilliant. I love the fun image.
Lorraine x

Erica ♥ said...

Ohhh what a nice and funny card ☺

Have a nice and creative Sunday !
Hugs & luv Erica ☼
{Heidebloempjuh}

rachel said...

he's a great monster debbie. really cute. glad you had a good crop x

Pat said...

What a fun little monster image, and I like the way you have placed him on the strip of chevron paper so he's not floating in mid air, and the sentiment looks great too. Lovely colours, cute card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely not cheated EVER, with your cards, love this little monster :)

Carol S. said...

A really fun card. He is a cute monster! Loving CAS cards, but hard to master. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mau xx said...

I might not have given this image a second look till now Debby, now I think he is wonderful!! What a great Valentine card, love the chevron detail too.
Glad you had a good day yesterday.
Enjoy your Sunday xxxxx

Vicky said...

Very cool & awesome card sweetie, love it!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

pinky said...

Lol this is just brilliant Debby.

Di said...

Fabulous Debby! He's got his eyes on us :)

Hugs, Di xx

Doreen said...

What a fun image,love it.xxx

Marian said...

Is weer super gemaakt
Groetjes

coops said...

stunning fun card debby.i love your alien/monster and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Linda Simpson said...

Such a fun card, love the monster.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wow, you had a very successful crop day ... you go girl.

Katherine K :) said...

Love your CAS design and color choice for this little cutie.
xx Katherine

Pia S said...

That sentiment is just perfect with this sweet little monster! What a fun CAS card!

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous! - Just love that image.
Avril xx

heidy said...

Such a fun card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous CAS card Debbie, I think he is an adorable little monster - even without googly eyes.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Just fabulous, I love it.

Kath x

Elaine said...

Fantastic!!
I love this card Debby..he's the cutest monster ever and of course the sentiment is perfect and funny!

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Dawn T said...

Yes, he is a cute little monster Debby. Glad you had a successful day at crop.

Loz said...

this is super! I love the big white panel x

XxJULESxX said...

love it! fabulous