Wednesday, January 22, 2014

In the Doghouse


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the  Emboss It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the  $50 Voucher !! :-)
This week the challenge is

LETS HAVE A LAUGH

something funny/humorous. We need a bit of cheering up on these cold winter days :-)
We are showcasing Paper Smooches Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used :-)
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px

I had to have and use the Dog Icon die but I see I'm not alone and its out of stock at the moment but I'm sure in will be replenished soon. The first card I've used some American Crafts and I used a Spellbinder circle for my cut out and using the Friendship Circle stamps for the absolutely perfect sentiment.
When you cut the paws out don't throw the waste away use it as a template to lay out the parts of the paws.

It was simple I had to use the dog house and I just used Simple Stories Say Cheese papers. The sentiment is computer generated. Then I used the MFT Fence and Grass dies.


Finally my last card is using a Paper Smooches Chubby Chums with the dog house die, I stamped on Kraft card since it suited the Simple Stories Say Cheese paper and gave me a doggy colour without have to do any colouring but I paper pieced the eyes. It just so happened the Friendship Circle Stamps also have this sentiment too which also worked a treat. Oh the bones were a die with the Dog Icon.

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog ,,,if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out :-)

 SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in :-)
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw :-)
word-verif

48 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very cutes cards!! especially this little doggy

Lorraine said...

Brilliant cards Debby - they made me smile.
Lorraine x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute cards Debby.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Debby :-) I love them all ,, super cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mau xx said...

What fab cards Debby, I love them both equally. What super useful images too.
Mau xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous trio Debby!! xx

Lin said...

What a fun set, Debby - love your cards!

Pat said...

I love all three of these, they are definitely feel good cards. I love all the different spots, stripes and chevron papers you have used, and the very apt sentiments to match. I think the dog with the doghouse is my favourite, he is so cute, and I love the bones. x

Linda . J said...

These are just gorgeous Debby, love the colours and your designs are beautiful, love the dog.
Hugs Linda

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG these cards are super cute!!!!! I really love them!!! Fabulous work!! hugs,Heidi

Åse-May said...

Wow lovely...:)

Chrissy said...

Three super cute cards Debby..the wee dog made me smile..and my brother is in the dog house at the moment so that did make me chuckle..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jo said...

lol, great cards Debby! x

Crafting Queen said...

tHey are just adorable!

Desire Fourie said...

So cute with our four legged friends.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Debby's.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gail Mc Nerney said...

Love int he doghouse....too cute...all of your cards are excellent...love the dog theme....Great job!!

Jane said...

Absolutely fantabulous cards Debby - love them!
Jane xx

Whisper said...

Ooo what a super set of 'Pooch' cards and all so different too, luv Sam x

Liz's creative corner said...

wow hun this is fab, loving the text so made me laugh!!!!! awesome, hugs Liz xx

Anneke. said...

Beautiful, Debby! Also very funny ....:)
Anneke xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic creations Debby's, they all made me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxx

Laura Sterckx said...

These cards are adorable! :)

Archies Mum said...

Love your card. Might have to purchase those doggy dies when they come back in to stock.

Marian said...

Prachtige kaarten
Groetjes

Marja said...

Fabulous cards Debby.

Unknown said...

Love these cards!!xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous cards, great fun images and fabulous papers.

Kath x

Stephanie said...

Wow! Super cute trio, Debby! I love the woodgrain paper you used for the dog house :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

rachel said...

a fabulous trio of cards Debby - wonderful xx

DesignerDiva said...

OMG! As if one wasn't enough!! 3 fabulous cards lol I love the spotty one
HUgs Laurie xx

Beryl said...

Three brillliant cards. Love the clever way you made the kennel.
Beryl xx

Tracy said...

Love mix of doggie cards. Great to about using the negative space to layout the paw prints. Hugs!

Becky said...

I love these Debby. What an adorable dog and love those paws.

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Debby. All great cards.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

All very cute, fun cards Debby.
Lorraine

Bonnie Weiss said...

You've been a busy girl Debby!. Love your cards (as always) but I have to say that the little puppy tail in the doghouse and the sentiment that you have paired with it, gets first prize ... so cute!

XxJULESxX said...

Debby love it! gorgeous fab card!

Emily Leiphart said...

All of your cards are fantastic, Debby! The colours and dimension always wow me. I love how you showcased the Paper Smooches stamps and dies this week!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love all of these, they're so cute and the papers are fab. My favourite is 'Ruff day?' - those paw prints are brilliant!
Rebecca.

Melissa Bove said...

Just too stinkin' cute!! Love the images you used and those great papers!!

hugs...

JenniferD said...

These are just the Coolest Cards but my favorite is with the Doggy on! Love the Sentiments they are perfect! Enjoy your Weekend!

coops said...

these are stunning debby.brilliant fun designs :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Owww love the image, it is gorgeous and such a sweet card,

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Fabulous cards! So much fun.. :-)

Kat W said...

They are all such lovely fun cards but I think the last is my fave - the cute dog won me over!
Hugs, Kat x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Debby, they are all so cute, love the pawprints :)
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent concept.