Monday, December 03, 2018

You're (doing) Awesome


First I need to apologise for the fuzzy photo but I had to quickly take the photo on a miserable dark day to get it in the post.

I've used the Simon says Stamp You're Doing Awesome die you can't miss that some snipping was involved. I think the doing was held in the centre by four letters and it was quite easy to snip it away.
This way makes this die so versatile, I have a plan in my head for the next card.

The background paper is Carta Bella Summer Splash and to give a bit of interest I used the Simon says Stamp Sailboat. I'm really pleased how it turned out and I think it was perfect for a young man turning 12 and who lives by the sea.

Today I'm on by way back from up north to see my BIL and on Friday last week I went to Historic Dockyards at Portsmouth for the Victorian Christmas Fayre. So the next few days will see me taking it easy but I can't rest too long I still have Christmas cards to make.

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Perfect for a young lad or older in fact, especially if their by the sea as this lad is. A SUPER card Debby.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This a brilliant card Debby and love the paper which complements the little die cut boat beautifully and the large die cut sentiment as the central feature is great. x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and so fitting too x

Cheryl W said...

I agree, Debby. This card is perfect for a 12-year-old boy. I like its clean design and great sentiment. How clever of you to snip the die-cut apart, making it more versatile.