Tuesday, December 11, 2018

James and a Star


I actually used Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch SC724 for this LOTV James the bear. The usual crafty things were used to make this card.

Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities and some old Doodblebug Christmas papers, the snowflakes are Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes dies cut in fun foam.

The sentiment is from a Simon says Stamp retired Christmas Toys stamp set, using a square punch to make my fishtails. To make my glittery star I used Glossy Accent and sprinkle some glitter on it before leaving it to dry.

Lastly I used Fun Flock and Flowersoft mixture for his hat and bobble.






4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Super cute card I just adore this image he’s perfect for any Christmas card x

Pat said...

James is so cute Debby and I love the added fun flock and the glossy accents with the glitter sprinkled on the star work well, and some pretty snowflakes too, and red and green for the background is always a lovely traditional mix. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable and you "make the usual" look very special.
Faith
x

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love the cute bear and your coloring. TFS