Saturday, December 01, 2018

Penguin Joy


Since I have all three Simon says Stamp Picture Book Penguins Happy, Secret and Hugging from last years Diecember and the card I made for this years turned into a much needed Birthday card for a Boy but need to make sure it turned up to the recipient first.





So I made these three cards very simply using the Simon says Stamp Big Joy die removing the O and placing a penguin in its placed. When I made these cards the Joy was in stock but its sods law that its out of stock today.

The hearts are cut out using the Simon says Stamp Large Holiday Shapes now I need to work out what paper I used. The first one Reverse Confetti Warm Heart, second one Carta Bella Santa's Workshop and finally Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas

To totally finish I added the season's greetings from Simon says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas. Thats another three quick cards done.





8 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Debby, the little penguin is so cute.
Lorraine x

Lucille K said...

Your little penguin card set is so sweet :)

Shirley N said...

Love your adorable CAS card Debby! Your DP layout is just perfect for your sweet penguins.

Sandra H said...

So cute xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh I love these Debby, great layout and that penguin is too cute!

Pat said...

What a cute penquin Debby and I love all three versions using the different papers, and a great idea to substitute the penguin for the 'O' in the sentiment. x

Cheryl W said...

Very cute cards. Those penguins look absolutely huggable!

Greta said...

These are just adorable! Love the look of the letters--gotta remember that!