Saturday, December 08, 2018

Good Luck


My card is inspired by a Freshly Made Sketch again a few weeks back. I made my colour strip with some Oxides.

Then using scraps of card I made the house and trees using My Favourite Things Home Sweet Home dies. The path I cut freehand, you can probably tell.

I wanted to used the Simon says Stamp Good Luck die simply because I rarely use it and also it was easier to find than an actually new home stamp. I was really pleased how it turned out.

Today I need to get some Christmas Cards made will have to get my CAS head on or I won't get enough done. I pinned the latest Freshly Made Sketch, CAS(e) this sketch and Sketch Saturday.



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous, I love those dies and colours.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This is a great new home card Debby and a pretty scene using your dies, and I love the large sentiment too and all on that wonderful ink blended background. x

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Debby..love the cute dies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

A wonderfully clean-cut design. Love your little scene.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x