Saturday, December 15, 2018

Party Girl


I had a special card to make and I decided to use one of Mo's retiring image Party Girl, not sure you're still able to buy her but I did find her on Mo's website here.

The papers are some old Stampin Up ones and I used them to paper piece her dress. The large letters are also Stampin Up number stamps and die set not sure if these are still available which included the fabulous sentiment.

The wonky rectangles die is from Simon says Stamp it gives a nice finishing touch round what would of been a plain rectangle.



Mo's Digital Pencil





6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS card Debby, love the wonky frame and the blue.
Faith
x

Dotty Jo said...

Another perfect card! Jo x

Pat said...

This is a great image and sentiment to celebrate a 50th birthday with Debby and adore the paper piecing matching the background, and the wonky rectangle goes beautifully. x

Cheryl W said...

I love the way you placed the image of the woman in between the two numbers. And the paper piecing is fab. Great card!

Colinda said...

Stunning card!! I totally agree with Cheryl!
Have a nice sunday,
Colinda

Martina said...

Hi Debby,
what a great card! I just had to buy the image and want to use it for a future Birthday card!
Have a lovely Christmas!
Martina