Thursday, December 13, 2018

Fa La La La Laaa


Last week was a quiet on the craft front but I finally got to play with Mo's New Christmas images, the first one to use is Falalala.

The Mojo Monday sketch blogger is now putting on sketches once a fortnight at her own blog Poetic Artistry  which where I go this sketch and I've used my favourite patterned card company Doodlebug.

My stitched holly are made with a Memory Box die and I used a white pen for the snowflakes on his clothes but coloured the other snow with a shimmer pen.

I'm down to four Christmas to card to make and I've promised myself I'm not leaving it this late ever again. I do say that every year but honestly it's been so hard this year making them.


Mo's Digital Pencil





3 comments:

Pat said...

This MM image is such fun Debby and I love what you have done with it colouring it beautifully and making it so dimensional and with your flowersoft on the hat too. I love the spotty holly and the other papers look really pretty together, and finished with the perfect sentiment. I have not quite finished my cards either and I am still putting inserts in the ones already made..lol. I have given up on making all my cards as there never seems to be enough time so now I only send handmade ones to those I know appreciate them. I still have one of your cards with a MM image, Pignon I think, which you sent with a prize a few years ago, it is too lovely to throw away. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gave me such a wide grin, what a wonderful image and card, love what you have done.
Faith
x

Cheryl W said...

I love the singing enthusiasm of that little singer! Fantastic card, and I love the papers you used.