Sunday, December 09, 2018

Motherhood


I love this photo even though it doesn't show their features, I still know who they are and how important these two are to each other. For this reason I needed to scrapbook it.

The papers are Kaisercraft, doesn't really go with that Autumn blue sky but it was the only beachy papers I had that wasn't cute.

It did give me the opportunity to use my Memory Box crab and lobster dies. The row of houses closest I could get to beach houses is a Poppystamps die. The zig-zags are a die from My Favourite Things and my anchor could be a Memory Box die but I do have others.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

All those papers and elemnts work really well.Lovely page.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x

Pat said...

This is a beautiful holiday themed layout Debby with the weathered wood background, and the fun crab, lobster and anchor. x

Liz said...

A gorgeous layout, Debby, all the elements work so well together. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this page, great photo and the elements and paper work perfectly. I am so looking forward to getting back to having more time for scrapbooking and blog commenting.

Cheryl W said...

Lovely layout, and that photo is perfect. I don't think we always need to see faces to create a memorable photo page.

Andrew Philip said...

That's a great work you have done.