Thursday, August 30, 2018

Winter Fairy Halla


I nearly forgot to take my a photo of my Mo Manning card so I caught the last of sun rays last night. I made a couple of cards using the Winter Fairies this one is called Winter Fairy Halla.

The papers are some old Echo Park and I used this weeks Sketch Saturday I have some silver glitter card which I used a grass die upside down to make my icicles and the snowflakes are Simon says Stamp Maryann and the tiny glitter ones are Lawn Fawn Mini Snowflakes.

The frame is MFT and the sentiment is from Simon says Stamp which as now been retired. I also used a Wink of Stella for the swirls on Halla's breath not that the camera picks it up.

The wings are made with Glossy Accents and some Glamour dust and the socks and bobbles are made with flower soft and fun flock mixture not sure if these are still available.





Mo's Digital Pencil




9 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,a beautiful design and love the image.xxx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, a very pretty card Debby
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful image and card.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This image is adorable Debby and love the added fun flock, flower soft and glamour dust on the image, and silver glitter on the snowflakes and iciclesis so pretty and love the blue and grey papers which go beautifully. x

JoAnn said...

Love that adorable image. Such a pretty card with the layers and snowflakes. TFS

Cheryl W. said...

Those little winter fairies are just gorgeous--especially when you color and layer them up. Your card is fabulous!

NatQuebec said...

Gorgeous ! You put 3D adhesive behibd to make the 3D effect ? Beautiful !

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby, this is beautiful! I love this image of Mo's and your colouring and paper tole technique always brings them to life soooo beautifully! Perfect papers and embellies to finish too! So so gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

One of my favourite images Debby and such a gorgeous card

Anne