Tuesday, August 14, 2018

American Football


My grown up Son loves American Football, he gets a season ticket for the matches that are played in the UK and I believe one of his friend and himself are planning to see a game in the USA . I needed to make him card obviously for his birthday and saw this chap Football Squigy from Stamping Bella well of course I needed to buy him.

Men cards always a bit of challenge but I decided to go for a CAS  using the Echo Park Happy Birthday paper I cut out a large Painted Happy Birthday sentiment from SSS.

I still have to add something so I went with stars from the Simon says Stamps Holiday Shapes and Large Holiday Shapes and to give a bit interest I used the Lawn Fawn Lacy Borders die. 








8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous! Bet he loves it, Jo x

Pat said...

Such cute and fun image for your son Debby, and love the papers and the lacy border and stars, and the sentiment looks great cut from the green paper too. x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An absolute delight, love your image and those papers and the design.
Faith
x
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, he looks fab and I love the design
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooooh how adorable is he and I love that paper. Love the sentiment done in it too

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card! Love the colors and the cute footballer. Your son will love it.

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant card x