Friday, August 24, 2018

Under the Sea


This is the card I first made for Simon says Stamp Food and Drink Challenge, now I know we eat fish and some people eat turtle not sure if they do eat starfish but I really couldn't so when I realised I had to make another for the challenge.

I used the Neat and Tangled Patchwork Field stencil and Trisha's grid like blending and embossed it in a Big Shot. The Simon says Stamp Look for Miracles dies arrived in my craft room so I had to use them for my seaweed and the dotty stamp is from that set too.

The under the sea Picture Book dies also arrived at the same time, well they had to be use and I absolutely love them. I did my best to match the colours and I played with using the Uni-ball white pen not sure if I've overdone them. Here's the links to the Turtle, Fish and Starfish dies.

To finish I used the Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and I used their Stitched banners for the sentiment which I used Simon says Stamp Message for Everyday.

The day's are creeping nearer to Stamptember and I've been sent a fabulous stamp set to play with, I've earmarked tomorrow to play with them all day.

11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just so cute,love the colours and design.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous colours and layout and those dies are so cute
Lorraine x

Stamps and Paper said...

stunning card Debby the colours are amazing

Anne

Pat said...

I adore your cute and fun fishes, turtle and starfish on that cleverly inked background and the softer colours are the mid tone colours are really pretty Debby, and love the that the colours of the card you have used for the die cutting match so beautifully with the background so it all harmonises perfectly. A very striking card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO adorable, beautiful colours and card, lurve those dies.
Faith
x

World of Animals, Inc said...

I love the sea creatures that you used for this card and the design that you created. Very cute! Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

World of Animals

MagsB said...

Oh so sweet! I love the gorgeous soft colours, and the undersea creatures are adorable!

love Mags B x

Chrissy said...

I love this card Debby..love the background and those cute ocean critters..FABulous card,.

luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

OMGosh, I LOVE this card, Debby! The background is beautiful and the colours are perfect. xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous colours and design, super cute!
Wendy xx

Cheryl W. said...

Love the ocean scene you've created. Such pretty, soft colors, and the starfish, fish and turtle are all very handsome creatures! Fun card.