Saturday, August 18, 2018

Picture Book Dinos


As soon as I saw the new Simon says Stamp Friendly Frolic Picture Book Dinosaurs I knew they were coming home to me but there were so many more dies I wanted too. So I didn't buy the Pterodactyl. Opps there is another called Dino that I also didn't buy.

I made up the other three the Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus and the T-Rex, all the card is actually out of my scrap box.

The other die which was a must have was the Leafy Frame die which is out of stock at the mo but if you want to buy it too I would recommend to use the notify when back in stock button, so SSS can e-mail when back in stock. Does give the feeling of looking through the foliage.

The background of clouds is from Doodlebug Dragons Tail and the sentiment is Simon says Stamp Messages for Everyday.

Bags are packed I'm off to an All Day Crop in Bracknell, I scraping a 2015 Wedding by choosing a theme I shouldn't have to pack the kitchen sink but it still looks like I did anyway!!!!




7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby perfect for a little one

Anne

Pat said...

These dinosaurs are so cute Debby, also the leafy frame shows them off beautifully and the love the mixture of clouds in tbe background. Enjoy your crop. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful card, love the leaves and the dinos
Faith
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab dies.xxx

Lorraine said...

Aww, they are so cute a fab card
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Heee I love your cute dinos Debby! Hope you had fun at your crop :)

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute dinosaurs, Debby! This card would be perfect for several of my grandchildren. Thanks for the inspiration.