Thursday, August 23, 2018

Baby Steps


My son asked for a 1st Birthday card that's why I put the name on. Since babies round this age have started walking I thought Mo's Baby Steps would be ideal for the card.

The papers are Echo Park Sweet Baby Girl and I failed miserably with matching the flowers but its not too obvious. Flowers are MFT Stitched Blooms but I can't see stitched marks in the leaves so I'm not sure what I used!

The name and sentiment was made with Memory Box dies, the number is a retired number set from Simon says Stamp and the today is a die I picked up from a craft show.

I've been colouring up some of my favourite Mo's Christmas images, I really need to make a serious start on my Christmas cards.


Mo's Digital Pencil




9 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, Debby, this is absolutely adorable! Love this sweet image of Mo's and your fab paper combo and lovely card design is just delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Doreen said...

Love the cut image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby and such a sweet image

Anne

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the sweet stamp and those papers are so pretty
Lorraine x

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous baby card. Love the papers, colors, and that cute baby image. TFS

Pat said...

This is such a cute image by Mo and love the papers and pretty added flowers Debby, and together with the personalisation make this the perfect card for a baby's first birthday. x

Sarah said...

So adorable and I love the papers xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful card, love your choices of materials and colours.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby..

luv CHRISSYxx