Sunday, August 26, 2018

Beautiful


I made three wedding layouts at the Scrap Cafe recent crop doesn't seem much but there was a lot of chatting and moving random paper around. This is my favourite, the beautiful title is a very old rub on which I brought in 2010 while on a visit to the US. I was well impressed that it worked most of the ones I have had for long time ended in the bin.

The papers are Kaisercrafts Fleur that I had saved especially for the these wedding photo of my nephew.

The border is a die from Hero Arts Decorative Edge die which I'm quite pleased with since you can't see the join. The hearts are Simon says Stamp Clipping Heart which when you cut out you get and frame of hearts and the waste is all different size hearts. In this card I used all the waste hearts randomly. I did layer the hearts twice so they would stand out.

The little chipboard embellishments are from a Project life pack that I brought from Hobbycraft.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful layout.xxx

Pat said...

A beautiful layout Debby and I adore the bride's dress and the papers are great with it, and love all the embellishments too. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, you get so many layouts made, I must try to do more

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photo and layout Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Definitely beautiful xx

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous layout! I find I have to put older rub-ons on my tracing light box in order to use them successfully. The heat from the light box seems to soften them a bit and make them easier to transfer.