Thursday, August 16, 2018

Breezy


I hope my teamie as received this, Lou Daubney is an amazing woman who not onlyhad to deal with a nasty breast cancer but she also reached her target weight at Slimming World and looks amazing.

I had to make a card to congratulate her and I've used Mo's Breezy  and some lovely Kaiser papers.

The sentiment was computer generated and cut out using Simon says Stamp Stitched Banners and I used my favourite Spellbinders Floral Oval it's so worn out but haven't found anything else that can take its place.

The flowers are some Creative Expression Tropical Hibiscus which was on offer and a craft show agessss ago. I blended some colour before I took off the dies and the centres are some Doodblebug sprinkles, this helped when I popped it in the post.



Mo's Digital Pencil




9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab colours and image.xxx

Pat said...

Lou will love this Debby, such a pretty MM image and the floral oval is perfect, and love the way you have inked the flowers too. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Im sure Lou will love it, what a great achievement for her, Hazelx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Sure your friend will love it.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby and love your gorgeous flowers..I am sure your friend loved it

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this card, pretty and girly, I'm sure it will be received with great joy.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, gorgeous papers and stamp
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous card! I'm certain Lou was over the moon when she received it.

Helga said...

Wonderful designed - I like it !