Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Trio of Bunnies


 My final bunny card this time I used Impression Obession bunny dies. I inked round them but that was it. Papers are Lawn Fawn, trees MFT dies and cloud are Memory Box. To make rectangle frame stitched rectangles from Simon Says Stamp.

I do feel bunnies shouldn’t just be for Easter we always had rabbits when I was child and my children had rabbits to. 

I’m hoping to make a Birthday card for my nephew today because I’m not keen on the one I already made so that’s my plan today.

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your bunny card Debby and I agree Bunnies aren’t just for Easter

Anne

dolcreations said...

So adorable Debby!

Maria said...

Cute card with the bunnies,love their little tails :) Gorgeous papers used as always x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh these wee guys are adorable, love the papers you have used too, Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Debby, I love the bunnies and your design and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

I love the pretty scene you have created with the spotty trees, white clouds and front and back view bunnies Debby, and more really pretty floral paper..I love the beautiful blue card you have used with it too. x

Sandra H said...

So pretty

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I love your little bunny scene.