Friday, March 05, 2021

Fairy Maxi


 I should of placed the image higher up in the circle so I could stamp a sentiment under the ribbon, hindsight is a wonderfully thing.
Otherwise this is a Mo Manning image Fairy Maxi I think she’s called. Papers are some Doodlebug ones.
The heart banner is Lalaland die and I tried to match the papers flowers using MFT dies.

At last I’ve managed to book a Covid vaccination near home and go on Thursday. That’s eased my anxious mind, even was able to book my second. 

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh how cute what an adorable image and the papers used are stunning x

Pat said...

What a cute image Debby and love the brightly coloured papers including gingham which I always adore, and coordinating flowers, banner and ribbon. Glad to hear you have your first jab in a few days too. x

Stamps and Paper said...

what an adorable image Debby just love her bunches such a sweet card

Anne

JoAnn said...

She is so cute. Love your coloring and the red and blue colors. TFS

Charlene Stalker said...

I love how you mixed the colored paper and that die is so cute. Your cards are a work of art. No sentiment necessary!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous card Debby, love the image design and papers. Glad to hear you will have your jab soon, I didn't know a second could be booked at the same time! OH! well my second is about due, hubby's is Monday.
Faith x

Carol S. said...

Love the adorable image and a beautiful design Debby.
Be prepared for a sore arm for at least one day.
Stay safe, Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Cheryl W. said...

That fairy is such a cutie, made more so by your awesome coloring. The papers coordinate beautifully. Love this card!

Debcop said...

Debby, another adorable card! Your paper piecing and embossing to make the image pop is outstanding! Do you sell your cards?? Please!?

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great make, love that image its so cute, Hazel x