Friday, March 12, 2021

Freshly Trees



I think it was last weeks Freshly made Sketch that inspired my card but I’ve seem similar cards without the scallop frames and wonder if I should have left them out.

The Scallop frames are MFT along with the trees and grass dies. I simply blended some blue ink for the sky. Sentiment from Simon says Stamp.

I so pleased that I’ve now had my vaccination well one of them and all goes well in a few weeks time, I shall have some immunity and a little peace of mind.
 

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, perfectly made as always

dolcreations said...

I agree with Marianne...gorgeous!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby love the stitiched tree dies

Anne

Pat said...

The scalloped rectangles are very pretty for your three trees Debby and love the added grass and clouds and the sentiment stands out beautifully in red. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful work Debby, a beautiful card.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card Debby, love the trees and the scallop frames, wonderful design, Kate x

BarbF said...

I think your card is perfect as is! The scallops in the frames echo the shapes of the clouds.

I sure wish MFT would reissue the stitched tree die set (I think the stitching gives the trees more interest than the plain set available now, but that's just me). Thank you for sharing!

Sarah said...

The scallop frames look fabulous, such a great card xx

Cheryl W said...

I love how you've framed the little trees. I have some small tree dies, and I need to remember this idea! Thanks for sharing.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a pretty make, Hazel xx

Carol S. said...

Love your pretty trees and a gorgeous design Debby. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love your scalloped frame!