Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Hope



 
I’m not sure which Grace this LOTV image is I think it could be Hope. Anyway I used my favourite bit of lace, have only one bit left so need to have another go at sourcing it, have plenty of cream but have a real job getting white. The bit of ribbon to hide the rough edge. 

The leaves are Simon says Stamp that are new to me and they were sitting on my desk to be used. The stitched oval is MFT and the sentiment is an old stamp set of LOTV.

Cardmaking and Scrapbooking hasn’t been going well, in the case of Scrapbooking I haven’t done any for a whole year. My mojo for Cardmaking as been hit an miss too. I have some birthdays coming up, tricky men’s ones so will see how they work out.

 

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah such a sweet make. I know what you mean about the missing mojo. Sure its off on its own wee lockdown, Hazel xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is so pretty and creative x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very Beautiful Debby, lovely image and colours and the die is gorgeous too.
Faith x

Pat said...

A sweet LOTV image Debby and love the pink paper with the pretty little hearts and the pink dress and balloon echoing the colours. The new SSS leaves look beautiful in white and love the added white lace and ribbon and black on white sentiment tag to finish. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these images, such pretty colours.

Cheryl W said...

Your sweet image is just too cute. That's a beautiful leaf die, too. Love the detail that is cut/embossed into each leaf.

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Debby, lovely sweet image and beautifully designed, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby a sweet image and gorgeous colours

Anne